Wednesday, December 16, 2009

24 Weeks!

Basketball season is here, which means Jon is only home 2-3 nights a weeks. Since he is the photographer, I didn't get a picture at 23 weeks last week, but I was able to track him down long enough this week to get one :) I'm starting a scrapbook for Aubree and beginning this week, we are writing a letter to her each week to accompany my belly pictures. Hopefully one day she can look back on it and see what her journey was like.

We've made some progress in the nursery and it is almost completely cleaned out. It has been my gift wrap room for the last few days, but once I get my mess cleaned up we should be ready to paint! I can't wait to get the furniture here and see what it looks like all set up. Her nursery is going to be black, white, and pink. I'll post pictures as soon as we start the nursery.

We only have 1.5 school days left until Christmas break and we can start our LONG to-do list! We still need to go register, make progress on the nursery, switch some furniture around, etc. It doesn't look like our Christmas break will be all that relaxing, but I'm looking forward to getting some things accomplished. We are having Christmas with my family this Saturday and then we'll be with the Enlow's on Christmas day. Of course our Enlow holiday would not be complete without our day after Christmas shopping extravaganza! I'll have to try and take some pictures this year! Maybe we can get Bena in action (last year she knocked a sign over on some lady's head). It's always an exciting event!

I have a doctors appointment on Monday which will include my glucose test and then we have a sonogram on Tuesday. We're very excited to see Aubree again! I'm sure I'll have much more to update after those two appointments.



The Enlow Christmas Tree! Notice my shopping is DONE :) Jon assured me that next year he will "Clark Griswold" the outside of our house for Aubree's first Christmas!

24 Weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you with all your shopping done! That's great! I'm STILL working on it.
    You look great Monica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable!!! That baby takes up your whole stomach when you are short...I can relate ;) Your tree looks fabulous and your presents look like all your years at halmark paid off! Miss you and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete