Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Panther Football and 19 Weeks!

Last Friday night was VERY exciting! The VA Panthers won their last regular season game, clenching the title of district champs! They had the perfect season, 10-0. Those of you born and raised around Texas high school football know what a big deal this is! The boys worked so hard as did all the coaches. My parents and Jon's parents made it out to the big game to help cheer on the team. We had a great time visiting and watching some great football! Their first playoff game is this Friday against Celina. We're hoping for another win!!!

In baby news, I am 19 weeks today. I have been feeling great, but getting LARGER by the day! My 4 inch mid-section seems to be growing straight OUT! A stranger asked me for the first time this week when I was due. It's good to know that at least I'm looking pregnant now and not just fat! Jon and I are still going back and forth on names. We have a few front runners and we hope to decide soon. Calling our little girl "Baby MonJon" just doesn't seem as appropriate now that we know its a girl. We welcome any ideas for names anyone has heard lately :)

My Canton trip with my mom and sister was very successful. I found baby girl some cute camo and pink shoes as well as some headbands. We are going to "Neath the Wreath" this weekend to hopefully find some more goodies! Below are a few pictures from the last few weeks.



VA Panthers after their victory over Paris! 10-0 and headed to playoffs! Jon is in there somewhere, ha!
Brady and Jon at Brady's Graduation party in Wichita Fallas. Congrats Brady! We are so very proud of you and all your accomplishments! Is it just me or do Jon and Brady look alike here?! :)

19 Weeks! Almost half way there!

2 comments:

  1. Go Panthers! That is great! CUTE pictures! You look adorable! Keep the updates and pictures coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful monica!! can't wait to hear the name! ;o)

    ReplyDelete