Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's A GIRL!!!!!

Jon and I had our 17 week sonogram yesterday. Baby MonJon cooperated and we were able to find out that we are having a BABY GIRL! We are both thrilled! Our sweet little girl is weighing in at 8 ounces and the doctor said everything looks great! While he was getting all his measurements, she was moving around like crazy and kicking up a storm! I've felt little flutters in my stomach, but not all out kicks yet! I can't wait until that happens :) Here are two pictures of our baby girl!



Look at that cute little BUTT!!!


This one is a little dark, but you can see the head on the left side and her feet on the right.


On another note, I think my cravings have hit. I've been eating any bread I can get my hands on and pickles are my new best friend! A few nights ago I had a meatball sandwich from Subway with extra pickles. I think the lady that took my order thought I was crazy, as did Jon when he saw what I was eating! I've been feeling great though and I have much more energy than I did a few weeks ago! It's hard to believe that in a few more weeks I'll be at the half way mark! We love our baby girl so much and we are so excited to meet her in April!





1 comment:

  1. YAY YAY YAY for a girl!!! =) I can't wait to shop for little bows and frilly clothes! Fingers crossed she will have at least one Baby Hubbard girl friend. =) I cannot wait for summer- we will have to take turns visiting each others houses so they can play together!

    ReplyDelete