Sunday, January 3, 2010

26 Weeks and New Years Eve!

Jon and I rang in the New Year at the Stars Game. This has become one of our favorite date nights! We saw a great game and we finally got to some great fights, ha! Loui Erickson got a hat trick and led the Stars to Victory. Mallory and TC were also at the game.

In baby news, I reached the 26 weeks mark on New Years Eve! I continue to feel great, however I think I may have overdone it a bit the last few days with all the cleaning and organizing. I luckily have a wonderful husband who has been a huge help! I've been really sore for the last few days and it feels like my belly is stretching out. My belly button is seriously on the verge of popping out :) I guess Aubree needs some more room in there! We are in the process of signing up for our classes at the hospital and completing our pre-registration. We also completed our registry at Babies-R-Us! That was a bit overwhelming, but Jon had a great time with the scanner. I got a little worried when the lady helping us told Jon he could go over and scan video games from Toys-R-Us. Luckily he contained himself and we stuck to baby items! Jon said that he realized how close we were getting to meeting sweet Aubree while we were picking out all her things! Only 14 short weeks and we'll be parents! We love speculating who she will look like, how she will act, and what the first few weeks will hold. We grow more and more excited to meet her with each passing day!


We had to get Aubree a hat so she would be prepared when she attends her first Stars Game :)
Steve Ott taking care of a guy that started a fight. We had great seats!
Mal and TC!
Happy New Year! Jon shaved his facial hair last week and is now growing his beard back! Yeah!

3 comments:

  1. I love her hat! Oh and I think we have the same jacket! Did you get it at Target? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! Yes, I did. I found it on clearance for like 40 bucks. I love it though..nice and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found mine on clearance too!! How funny!

    ReplyDelete