Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Work in Progress!

The nursery project began last weekend! I have been very anxious to get this project started and finished. Bena and Granddaddy (Jon's parents) came and stayed with us for the weekend. With some help from Jon, they painted the nursery as well as a wall in our kitchen that needed some touch ups. The room turned out great! The pink was a bit shocking at first because we are use to seeing either white or brown on all our walls, but it matches her bedding great and it looks wonderful now that all the furniture is in! We still have a lot to do (curtains, wall hangings, spelling her name with letters, etc.) but its coming along great. I am so pleased with how it looks so far and I can't wait to decorate even more!

I'm 28 weeks this week and I continue to feel good. Everything feels like its stretching out so I have been a little sore the last few weeks. It's getting harder and harder to do everyday things. Putting my socks on is quickly becoming Jon's job :) With my height (or lack there of) poor Aubree doesn't have much room in there so it feels like she is growing straight out! I love sitting and watching her move around in my stomach. Jon was FINALLY able to feel her move last Saturday. As I said before, she liked to play tricks on him and freeze as soon as he would put his hand on my stomach. I guess that game is over because he has felt her moving around almost everyday since Saturday. I love it! We go back to the doctor on Monday for a sonogram and a check-up. We can't wait to see sweet Aubree Mae!




Jon loves painting :)





Granddaddy doing what he does best..boss people around!



28 Weeks!





<
The view looking into her room!






Sammie wanted to help!



Aubree's crib bedding!



1 comment:

  1. The room is looking great! The pink walls look good with the furniture! One huge step closer to being ready... :)

    ReplyDelete