Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thank you Nanny and Poppy!

As I have said a million times before, we have the most amazing family! A few weekend ago, Nanny and Poppy (my parents) came over and cleaned and organized our garage. Jon's weekends have been filled with basketball and that weekend he was helping with a power lifting tournament. I am to the point that simply bending over to put on my socks leaves me winded so I haven't been able to tackle the dreaded garage. The mess out there was seriously about to start giving me panic attacks! I wanted it cleaned up so we could get one car in the garage before Aubree makes her arrival. Nanny and Poppy came to the rescue. After a few hard hours of work (which involved my sitting in a chair and directing the madness while my parents worked their tails off), our garage in CLEAN! I probably shouldn't admit this, but we haven't had a car in the garage since we moved here over a year and a half ago! Please tell me someone else has this problem too. Now, my car fits in the garage and Jon and I are determined to keep it that way! Thank you Nanny and Poppy for all of your hard work. We truly appreciate it and we love you very much!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! That is very nice of them! What in the world would we do without our parents?! I have worked mine to the bone I feel. I guess we'll get our turn when our babies grow up and have babies of their own! :)

    ReplyDelete