Monday, February 8, 2010

Preggo Dinner

I have been a terrible blogger lately! Things have been getting a little hectic around here as we prepare for little Miss Aubree's arrival. I'm going to try to update the blog with a few new posts later tonight or tomorrow. Until then....A few weeks ago, we had a preggo dinner at Glorias in Addison. The food was yummy and it was fun to talk to everyone about what they are experiencing during their pregnancy. We are definitely going to have to get this group of babies together for a play date after they all make their debut!


Lindsey: due March (girl), Me: due April (girl), Stefani: due May (boy), Lindsay: due May (girl), Erin: due May (boy)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun dinner! It was so great seeing you while I was back. I hope you had a great shower, my mom said it was lots of fun. I hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete