Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chunky Monkey-29 Week Appointment

We had our 29 week appointment on Monday as well as another sonogram. We started out at Dr. Weiss' office for our sonogram and got great news. Aubree continues to grow VERY well. In fact we found out that she is already 3 pounds, 4 ounces! Jon's response was "wow!". She was very hyper all day on Monday and she continued her crazy dance moves during the sonogram. Dr. Weiss couldn't get a very good picture because she was so busy moving around! He measured the fluid around her and said everything was measuring where it should be.

After our sonogram, Jon headed to the Stars game with Blake while I went downstairs to see Dr. Oliviera for my regular appointment. I have gained 20 pounds which according to the nurse is great. Carrying around these extra twenty pounds doesn't feel so great! My blood pressure was normal and Aubree's heartbeat was strong. The first thing Dr. Oliviera said when she came in was "Go Baby Enlow! She is growing!" She then informed me that she is already in the 75 percentile for weight. Yikes! I was a little over seven pounds when I was born and I think Jon was over 8 so it looks like we will have a little chunky monkey if I go full term (which we are praying for). It was great to hear that our little girl is growing strong and everything looks healthy. I go back in four weeks for another sonogram and doctors appointment. We'll see how many pounds she can pack on in the next four weeks. I hope she knows that her mom is only 5 foot tall!

No comments:

Post a Comment